Monday, November 12, 2007

Stephanie, Cute Name, Cure Lady

Cute Name, Cute Lady..., Coffee, Tea or Me..., If Love is a Journey and I can have any wish I choose, then I leave expectations behind, my hope set aside, and ask Source to dream a dream for me that I may walk in the ways of heaven again and the rest of my life with you by my side. On a Personal Note
I'd like to leave you with one last thought:
Love is of Source and the way messengers from the mystery tell us things.
Love is the mother We are her sons and daughters
She Shines inside us,visible-invisible, as we trust or lost trust, or feel it start to grow again. Woman came first as she can reproduce without man and establish a colony. "Woe Man!" The day that woman reduces herself to the level of man. Nurturing is gone from the home. Love reduced to sensuality of sex, a demon no less. Man has lost all respect for woe-man. She has stepped off her pedestal. She chooses equality with man. gone is her self respect. How can she demand it of man?!

No comments: